Amazon Luna is a cloud-based gaming service that allows you to play games on your PC, Mac, Fire TV, or mobile device. It offers a variety of games from different genres, including action, adventure, racing, and puzzle games. You can also subscribe to Luna Plus, which gives you access to a larger library of games and other features.
II. What is Amazon Luna?
Amazon Luna is a cloud-based gaming service that allows you to play games on your PC, Mac, Fire TV, or other compatible devices. It offers a library of over 100 games, including AAA titles, indie games, and classic games. You can subscribe to Luna Plus for $14.99/month to get access to all of the games in the library, or you can purchase individual games à la carte.
III. Luna vs. Luna Plus
Luna vs. Luna Plus
Amazon Luna offers two subscription plans: Luna and Luna Plus. Luna is the basic plan, which costs $5.99 per month. Luna Plus is the premium plan, which costs $14.99 per month.
The main difference between the two plans is the number of games included. Luna includes over 100 games, while Luna Plus includes over 1000 games. Luna Plus also includes access to a number of exclusive games, such as Control, The Falconeer, and Resident Evil 7.
In addition to the difference in the number of games, Luna Plus also offers a number of other benefits, such as:
- 4K HDR streaming
- 5.1 surround sound
- Cloud saves
- Family sharing
Ultimately, the decision of whether to subscribe to Luna or Luna Plus depends on your needs. If you’re looking for a basic streaming gaming service with a large library of games, then Luna is a good option. If you’re looking for a premium streaming gaming service with access to exclusive games and features, then Luna Plus is a better option. IV. Luna Features
Here are some of the features of Amazon Luna:
- Cloud-based gaming: Luna games are streamed to your device from Amazon’s cloud servers, so you don’t need to have a powerful gaming PC or console to play them.
- Multiple devices: You can play Luna games on a variety of devices, including your PC, Mac, Fire TV, and iOS devices.
- Family sharing: You can share your Luna subscription with up to two other people in your household.
- Free games: Luna includes a selection of free games that you can play without a subscription.
- Subscription games: You can also subscribe to Luna Plus to access a library of over 100 games.
V. Luna Pros and Cons
Here are some of the pros and cons of Amazon Luna:
- Affordable subscription price
- Wide variety of games available
- Easy to use interface
- Supports multiple devices
- Limited number of streaming hours
- Some games require a high-speed internet connection
- Not all games are available in 4K resolution
- Some games may have input lag
VI. Luna Price
Amazon Luna costs $5.99 per month for the basic Luna plan, which includes access to over 100 games. The Luna Plus plan costs $14.99 per month and includes access to over 100 additional games, as well as 4K HDR streaming and the ability to stream to two devices at the same time.
Amazon Luna is also available as part of the Amazon Prime subscription for an additional $5.99 per month. This gives Prime members access to the Luna Basic plan, as well as a selection of free games and discounts on Luna Plus.
You can sign up for a free trial of Amazon Luna to try out the service before you commit to a subscription.
VII. How to Get Amazon Luna
To get Amazon Luna, you can either sign up for a free trial or purchase a Luna Plus subscription.
To sign up for a free trial, visit the Amazon Luna website and click on the “Try Luna Free” button. You will then be prompted to create an Amazon account or sign in to your existing account. Once you have created or signed in to your account, you will be able to start your free trial.
To purchase a Luna Plus subscription, visit the Amazon Luna website and click on the “Get Luna Plus” button. You will then be prompted to select a plan and enter your payment information. Once you have purchased a subscription, you will be able to start streaming games on Amazon Luna.
You can also get Amazon Luna on your Fire TV Stick by following these steps:
- Open the Amazon Appstore on your Fire TV Stick.
- Search for “Amazon Luna” and select the app.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- Once the app is installed, open it and sign in to your Amazon account.
- Select a game and start playing.
VIII. Luna Games
Luna offers a variety of games across a wide range of genres, including action, adventure, racing, puzzle, and simulation. The service also has a number of exclusive titles that are only available on Luna.
Some of the most popular Luna games include Control, Final Fantasy XIV, The Elder Scrolls Online, and Resident Evil 7. Luna also offers a number of free-to-play games, such as Fortnite, Apex Legends, and Call of Duty: Warzone.
You can find a full list of Luna games on the Amazon Luna website.
IX. Luna Review
Amazon Luna is a cloud-based gaming service that offers a variety of games to play on your PC, Mac, Fire TV, and other devices. Luna is still in beta, but it offers a compelling experience for gamers who want to play games without having to buy a gaming console.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Amazon Luna:
- No need to buy a gaming console
- Wide variety of games to choose from
- Low latency streaming
- Unlimited cloud storage for your games
- Beta service with limited availability
- Some games require a monthly subscription
- Pricey for the Luna Plus subscription
Overall, Amazon Luna is a promising cloud-based gaming service that offers a variety of games to play. However, it is still in beta and has some limitations, such as limited availability and a pricey subscription fee.